Win a cash prize* by opening a new savings account with Leek United Building Society
Terms and Conditions:
- This free prize draw will be launched on 10 June 2019 and is a free prize draw with one winner being picked at random on 9 October 2019 at 11am.
- To enter, existing or new customers will need to open a new Leek United Building Society savings account between 9am on 10 June 2019 and close of business on 30 September 2019, and the new savings account must still be open by close of business on 30 September 2019, to be eligible for the prize draw.
- The account must be opened by visiting one of Leek United Building Society’s branch or agency offices in person.
- The account must be opened with new money and not with money transferred from another Leek United Building Society account.
- Only one entry per person no matter how many accounts you open with Leek United Building Society during the competition period.
- Joint accounts are allowed but only the first named on the account will be eligible to take part in this prize draw.
- Entrants must be 18 or over and must hold the account in their own name (or be first named in joint accounts). Accounts opened as a Trustee for a child, acting Power of Attorney or as a Deputy authorised by the Court of Protection or a Club, Charity or Corporate Company Deposit account are exempt from this prize draw.
- The winner will be notified by either email, telephone or letter within fourteen days of the draw date. The winner will be asked whether they would like the prize to be transferred into their Leek United Building Society account or for a cheque to be forwarded to them.
- If all attempts to contact the winner are not successful after two months from the draw date, another winner will be randomly chosen.
- Once contact with the winner has been established, the winner will receive a transfer into their Leek United Building Society account or cheque, payable to themselves, for £6,930* within fourteen days of the contact date.
- The winner may be required to participate in any publicity required by Leek United Building Society arising from this prize draw.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for any other alternatives.
- No correspondence will be entered into and Leek United Building Society’s decision is final.
- Your contact details for this prize draw will be used in order to choose a winner at random and will not be passed on to any third parties. We would only send you any marketing information on our products and services depending on the marketing preferences you have chosen on account opening, which can be changed at any time.
- Leek United Building Society staff and agents are not eligible for this promotion.
- To find out who has won, please contact our Marketing Department on 01538 392408 or email firstname.lastname@example.org after 1pm on 21 October 2019.
- By entering this promotion entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions
* The cash prize has been determined using the UK Finance statistical data supplied by Bank of England via Haver Analytics, which indicates that at the end of 2018 the average UK mortgage was £128,805. This amount was being repaid at an interest rate of 2.49% over 25 years with monthly payments of £577.19 x 12 months giving an annual repayment of £6,926.28. The actual final figure to be paid to the winner will be rounded up to the nearest £10 giving a prize of £6,930.
Leek United Building Society reserves the right to withdraw, change or substitute the offer.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
The promotion is offered by Leek United Building Society, registered office 50 St. Edward, Leek, Staffordshire ST13 5DL.
Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority.