The Big LUBS Virtual QUIZ
FUNDRAISING IN AID OF HOME-START STAFFORDSHIRE MOORLANDS, EAST CHESHIRE HOSPICE & TREETOPS HOSPICE CARE.
Quiz date: 20 May 2020 at 7pm
- Register and play ‘The Big LUBS Virtual Quiz’. The winning team will receive a £50 Amazon Voucher.
- The quiz will be hosted using an application called Zoom. Instructions will be sent on how to access the quiz once households have registered to play the quiz. Once you click on the quiz link, you will be asked to enter your email and name, please enter this and click 'join webinar'. Tablet device users will be required to download the Zoom app, from their devices app store, onto their tablet to be able to access the quiz.
- To play you must have registered online using this page here by 3pm on Wednesday 20 May. We are asking for a suggested donation of £5 per household to join in with the quiz. All donations will be doubled by Leek United, up to a maximum of £30,000 and split equally between three charities; East Cheshire Hospice, Treetops Hospice Care and Home-start Staffordshire Moorlands.
- The person registering their team must be aged 16 or over.
- You can only participate in the quiz if you have registered using the registration page.
- The quiz will be a series of 5 rounds with 10 questions in each round. The quiz will commence at 7pm.
- Only one Amazon voucher is available for the winning household.
- There is no cash alternative for this prize.
- Household teams will be asked to mark their own answers, honestly, and submit their total correct answers at the end of the quiz via the chat feature in Zoom.
- The team with the most questions answered correctly will be the overall winners – the highest number of correctly answered questions. In the event that there is more than one team – a tiebreaker question will be asked, and the team closest to the answer will be deemed the overall winner. The host will announce the teams who have received the same score and invite them to the tiebreaker. The host will ask them to submit their answers in the chat panel. The host will review their answers and announce the winner.
- The winning team will be announced at the end of the quiz and they will be asked to message Leek United on Zoom to arrange delivery of the prize. Leek United’s decision for the winning household is final and no correspondence relating to the quiz will be entered into.
- Your contact details will only be used for the quiz by Leek United to send you the relevant information to participate in the quiz.
- By entering the quiz, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Leek United Building Society reserves the right to withdraw, change or substitute the offer. Your statutory rights are not affect.
The promotion is offered by Leek United Building Society, registered office 50 St. Edward Street, Leek, Staffordshire ST13 5DL.
DATA PROTECTION LEGISLATION
The Data Controller is Leek United Building Society, whose principal office is 50 St. Edward Street, Leek, Staffordshire, ST13 5DL.
The information you are supplying will be held by the Society and used for market research purposes, developing goods and services, statistical and business analysis, customer servicing and administration.
Under data protection legislation you are entitled to receive a copy of personal information held about you, have inaccurate data corrected, restrict the purposes for which your personal data is used and in certain circumstances the right to your data being erased. Further information regarding how we manage your data can be found within our Privacy Notice, which can be found at leekunited.co.uk/privacy/, or alternatively can be requested from any of our branches or by writing to the address below.
If you would like to obtain information held about you, please write to the address above.