Terms and Conditions
1. To enter this free prize draw you must comment on our social media post before 10am 28th February 2020.
2. There is one family ticket available, which includes two adult tickets and two children’s tickets, and one winner will be picked at random. Tickets are not available separately, must be won as a package.
3. Any comment found to be offensive will be removed and will not be entered into the prize draw.
4. Entrants must be over 18 years old to enter.
5. If you are unable to attend, another winner will be picked out at random.
6. There is no alternative to the prize being offered.
7. Transport to and from the stadium is not provided by Leek United Building Society and is at the expense of the winner and their guests.
8. Drinks are not provided as part of the package but are available to purchase.
9. To find out who has won the promotion please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. The winner may be asked to take part in any publicity as a result of winning this prize.
11. Leek United Building Society Staff (including Agents) are not eligible for this promotion.
12. The winner will be drawn at random by 12pm 28th February 2020 and will be contacted the same day. If we are unable to contact you by 12pm on the 2nd March, we will pick another winner.
13. By entering the prize draw the winner agrees to Leek United Building Society publishing their details.
14. No data in relation to this promotion will be used for any other purpose other than picking a winner.
15. By entering this prize draw entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. Our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into it.
17. This prize draw is open to mainland UK residents only.
Leek United Building Society reserves the right to withdraw, change or substitute the offer. Your statutory rights are not affect.
The promotion is offered by Leek United Building Society, registered office 50 St. Edwards Street, Leek, Staffordshire ST13 5DL.
DATA PROTECTION LEGISLATION
The Data Controller is Leek United Building Society, whose principal office is 50 St. Edward Street, Leek, Staffordshire, ST13 5DL.
The information you are supplying will be held by the Society and used for market research purposes, developing goods and services, statistical and business analysis, customer servicing and administration. Your information may be passed to other companies within the Leek United group for the purposes stated above.
This information may be held during the life of the account and for administration reasons after the account has closed.
Under data protection legislation you are entitled to receive a copy of personal information held about you, have inaccurate data corrected, restrict the purposes for which your personal data is used and in certain circumstances the right to your data being erased. Further information regarding how we manage your data can be found within our Privacy Notice, which can be found at leekunited.co.uk/privacy/, or alternatively can be requested from any of our branches or by writing to the address below.
If you would like to obtain information held about you, please write to the address above.