T&Cs SCFC Junior Reporter Experience
- Entrants must be 10 or 11 years of age as of 1st September 2018.
- Entrants produce a handwritten report which must be between 150 – 250 words. Any submissions outside the word count will not be judged.
- Entrants must submit their report on the Leek United SCFC ‘Junior Reporter Experience’ entry form which is available from any of Leek United Building Society’s branches or agencies..
- There is no specific subject for this competition, as long as it is about a memorable experience the entrant has had.
- All entrants must submit their report to their local branch before 16th November 2018 at 5pm, any submissions after this date will not be entered into the competition.
- The Winner will receive, courtesy of Leek United Building Society a Stoke City Media Package which includes 1 child ticket and 1 adult ticket for the Stoke City vs Queens Park Rangers match on the 24/11/2018. As part of this package the winner will get a full tour of the stadium and allocated seats to watch the match, you will also have lunch and half time refreshments provided for you.
- The winner must be accompanied by an adult over 18 years or over.
- There is no cash alternative for this prize.
- Judging will take place on 19th November 2018 by a representative of Leek United Building Society and Stoke City Football Club and the winner will be notified through a phone call by 21st November 2018.
- Any breach of these terms and conditions by the entrant will void their entry.
- Leek United Building Society accepts no responsibility for any cost incurred by the winner, in connection with transport to and from the stadium.
- Winners may be asked to take part in competition-related publicity and may have their photo shared online or via event publications and promotion in conjunction with Leek United Building Society.
- If, for any reason, Leek United cannot make contact with the winner after sending notification as stipulated in 9 above, or the winner does not respond (within 2 days), Leek United may select an alternative winner. Please note that all data collected regarding contact details will only be retained during the running of this competition and will be destroyed after.
- Staff of Leek United Building Society (including agents), including their immediate family members cannot enter into this competition.
- By entering this competition entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
This Promotion is provided by Leek United Building Society. Leek United Building Society reserves the right to withdraw, change or substitute the offer. Your statutory rights are not affect. The promotion is offered by Leek United Building Society, registered office 50 St Edwards Street, Leek, Staffordshire ST13 5DL.