T&C’s For Leek Town Mascot Package
5th March 2020
- To be in with a chance of winning the mascot package for the Leek Town v Newcastle Town game on Saturday 21 March 2020 just like our Mascot Facebook post, entrants must be over the age of 18 to enter on behalf of the child.
- Child attending must be between the ages of 5-12 years.
- The winner will receive; 1 x child ticket and 2 x free accompanying adult tickets, a replica Leek Town Football strip, a pre-match or half time meal (your choice) and this will be served in the VIP room which you will have access to all day, also being a mascot for the game, this gives a child the chance to walk onto the pitch with the players. The club photographer will be on hand to make sure they have all the pictures of this special day.
- The winner will receive a free car parking ticket.
- The mascot must be accompanied by an adult over 18 years or over.
- There is no cash alternative for this prize.
- The winner will be drawn at random on 12 March and will be contacted through Facebook the same day. If we are unable to contact you through Facebook within 48 hours we will pick another winner.
- Leek United Building Society accepts no responsibility for any cost incurred by the winner, in connection with transport to and from the stadium.
- The tickets are only eligible for Leek Town fans only, seating will be located in the Leek Town end of the stadium.
- Winners will be asked to take part in free prize draw related publicity and may have their photo shared online or via event publications and promotion in conjunction with Leek United Building Society.
- Staff of Leek United Building Society (including agents), including their immediate family members cannot enter into this free prize draw.
- By entering this free prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The promotion is offered by Leek United Building Society, registered office 50 St. Edwards Street, Leek, Staffordshire ST13 5DL.
Leek United Building Society is a member of the Building Societies Association.
Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation. Registered No: 100014
DATA PROTECTION LEGISLATION
The Data Controller is Leek United Building Society, whose principal office is 50 St. Edward Street, Leek, Staffordshire, ST13 5DL.
The information you are supplying will be held by the Society and used for market research purposes, developing goods and services, statistical and business analysis, customer servicing and administration. Your information may be passed to other companies within the Leek United group for the purposes stated above.
This information may be held during the life of the account and for administration reasons after the account has closed.
Under data, protection legislation you are entitled to receive a copy of personal information held about you, have inaccurate data corrected, restrict the purposes for which your personal data is used and in certain circumstances the right to your data being erased. Further information regarding how we manage your data can be found within our Privacy Notice, which can be found at leekunited.co.uk/privacy/, or alternatively can be requested from any of our branches or by writing to the address below.
If you would like to obtain information held about you, please write to the address above.