The Stoke City Football Club Adult Save and Support Account gives you easy access to your savings with no loss of interest. All account holders will be entered into exclusive prize draws throughout the season. Could you be our next winner?
To view details of the exclusive packages on offer through the prize draws, please click here.
|Summary Box - Key Product Information
||Stoke City Football Club Adult Save & Support Account
|What is the interest rate?
Interest is calculated daily and paid annually on 1 January.
|Can Leek United Building Society change the interest rates?
The interest rate on this account is variable.
Leek United Building Society has the right to change interest rates in certain circumstances. Please see the Society's Statement of Practice Investors leaflet which provides further information on these circumstances.
|What would the estimated balance be after 12 months based on a £1,000 deposit?
Based on a deposit of £1,000 the estimated balance after 12 months is £1,001.00. This projection assumes that the amount of £1,000 is deposited in the account at the time it is opened and that no further deposits or withdrawals are made for the full interest period.
This projection is provided for illustration purposes only.
|How do I open and manage my account?
The account can be opened in person at one of our branches or by post.
The account must be opened with a minimum deposit of at least £1. A maximum of £250,000 can be held in the account.
Available to UK residents only.
|Can I withdraw money?
Withdrawals can be made subject to standard branch withdrawal limits.
Withdrawals will not be allowed without the passbook.
||Leek United Building Society is the official affinity partner and associate community partner of Stoke City Football Club.
The above rates are applicable from 16 April 2020.
* Gross rate of interest is the interest rate payable before any income tax is deducted (if you do pay tax).
** AER stands for Annual Equivalent Rate and illustrates what the interest rate would be if interest was paid and compounded once each year.
In some circumstances, customers will be required to pay tax on interest earned. Please contact HM Revenue & Customs for further information or view their website.
The tax information provided is based on our understanding of current law and HM Revenue & Customs practice, both of which may change.
- These terms and conditions below must be read in conjunction with our Statement of Practice Investors leaflet, which details generic terms and conditions relating to all of our savings accounts.
- The initial investment must be a minimum of £1 and you can add to this up to a maximum of £250,000.
- Interest rates can vary.
- Interest is calculated on a daily basis and paid on 1 January each year.
- Interest may be added to the account, transferred to another Leek United Building Society account or paid direct to your bank account.
- No direct debits are allowed on this account.
- Once you have opened your Stoke City Football Club Adult Save and Support Account, you have 14 calendar days after the account has opened to notify us that you wish to change your mind. If you notify us within this time, we will help you transfer to another of our accounts or (assuming we have received cleared funds) give you back your money together with any interest it has earned. We will ignore any notice period and any charges which would usually apply.
- Tax assumptions are those currently applicable and are subject to statutory change.
For details relating to the Financial Services Compensation Scheme please click here.