Receive up to £40 cashback when you take out a new Buildings and/or Contents Insurance Policy
Terms and Conditions:
- Anyone who takes out a NEW Buildings Home Insurance Policy via Leek United Building Society through RSA* will be eligible to receive £20 cashback.
- Anyone who takes out a NEW Contents Home Insurance Policy via Leek United Building Society through RSA* will be eligible to receive £20 cashback.
- If a NEW combined Buildings and Contents Home Insurance Policy is taken out via Leek United Building Society through RSA*, you will be eligible to receive both cashback amounts totalling £40.
- This offer excludes renewals and lapsed Home Insurance (Buildings, Contents, or Combined) through Leek United Building Society within the last 30 days within the offer period.
- Both the above insurance policies can be obtained by either visiting one of Leek United Building Society branches, over the telephone or online via the Leek United Building Society’s website.
- This promotion covers Buildings and/or Contents Home Insurance Policies purchased between 12 November 2020 up to and including 31 December 2020.
- Once the Buildings and/or Contents Home Insurance Policies have been taken out, and the 14-day insurance policy cancellation period has passed, the relevant amount of cashback will be forwarded to you. This will be in the form of a cheque or, if agreed, put into a Leek United account of the named policyholder(s) within 90 days of the Policy start date.
- Only one cashback up to £40 per Buildings and/or Contents Home Insurance Policy will be paid per household.
- There is no alternative to the cashback being offered.
- Any questions arising from this promotion should be directed to Leek United Building Society, in the first instance, by contacting our Marketing Department on 01538 384151.
- Leek United Building Society staff and its agents are not eligible for this promotion.
- By entering this promotion entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- This promotion may be withdrawn at any time.
- Your contact details will only be shared by RSA for the purpose of this promotion and the taking out of the Buildings and/or Contents Home Insurance Policy, and not be used for any other marketing promotion unless you have opted in to receiving marketing promotions from Leek United Building Society.
DATA PROTECTION LEGISLATION
The Data Controller is Leek United Building Society, whose principal office is 50 St. Edward Street, Leek, Staffordshire, ST13 5DL.
The information you are supplying will be held by the Society and used for market research purposes, developing goods and services, statistical and business analysis, customer servicing, and administration. Your information may be passed to other companies within the Leek United group for the purposes stated above.
This information may be held during the life of the account and for administration reasons after the account has closed.
Under data protection legislation you are entitled to receive a copy of personal information held about you, have inaccurate data corrected, restrict the purposes for which your personal data is used and in certain circumstances the right to your data being erased. Further information regarding how we manage your data can be found within our Privacy Notice which can be found at leekunited.co.uk/privacy/, or alternatively can be requested from any of our branches or by writing to the address below.
If you would like to obtain information held about you, please write to the address above.
* Home insurance is underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance plc (No 93792). Registered in England and Wales at St Mark’s Court, Chart Way, Horsham, West Sussex, RH12 1XL