Get a mortgage assessment in under 15 minutes^^ and grab a £25 Love2Shop gift card*!
Looking for a mortgage?
Call our team on 0808 169 6680 for a no obligation, 15 minute mortgage assessment. Be sure to quote L2S19 and we’ll give you a £25 Love2Shop gift card*!
We’re so confident you’ll want to come back and book a full mortgage appointment!
*Terms and Conditions:
- The mortgage assessment £25 Love2Shop voucher promotion is valid from 22nd July to 30 August 2019 but may be withdrawn before 30 August 2019 at any time and without notice.
- To be eligible for the £25 Love2Shop Voucher you must have a Mortgage assessment with Leek United Building Society, and comply with the following core lending criteria:
- Applicants must be UK or EU citizens or must have been residing in the UK for the last 2 years and have a non-conditional and permanent right to reside in the UK.
- Residential mortgages on properties in England and Wales (including Isle of Wight) only, built of standard construction, with land not exceeding 5 acres, excluding shared ownership, freehold and/or ex-local authority flats
- Minimum loan amount £25,000
- Minimum property value £75,000
- Satisfactory credit with no pay day loans in the last 3 years
- Applicants aged 18 or over for residential mortgages, aged 21 or over for BTL mortgages
- House purchase or re-mortgage up to 95% loan to value unless lending in or into retirement
- BTL currently maximum 65% loan to value ^
- Capital raising loans maximum 75% loan to value^
- Applicants must be in permanent full or part-time employment for the last 6 months, self-employed and trading for at least 2 years, or in receipt of pension income
- Interest Only mortgages must have a clearly understood and credible repayment strategy in line with the Society’s Interest Only policy
- ^LTV is the mortgage amount you wish to borrow against the purchase price of the property.
- You must quote at the time of your mortgage assessment the campaign code L2S19 either face to face or over the phone.
- Only one £25 Love2Shop voucher will be payable regardless of the number of mortgage assessments done – one per household
- To fulfil the offer, we will capture your name and address at the time of the mortgage assessment, this will be retained for one year for the purposes of any queries around non receipt of the £25 Love2Shop voucher, and it will not be used for any other purposes.
- Should you decide to take out a mortgage with the Society, at the time of application your marketing preferences will be taken at that point as part of our standard application process.
- Leek United Staff or its Agents are not eligible for this promotion
- The £25 Love2Shop voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or other alternatives
- Please allow up to 60 days for receipt of your Love2Shop voucher
- The mortgage assessment is no guarantee you will be accepted for a mortgage, and a full mortgage interview will need to take place
^^60% of mortgage assessment calls from 1 April to 10 June 2019 were 15 minutes or less
DATA PROTECTION LEGISLATION MARKETING PREFERENCES The Data Controller is Leek United Building Society, whose principal office is 50 St Edward Street, Leek, Staffordshire, ST13 5DL. The information you are supplying will be held by the Society and used for market research purposes, developing goods and services, statistical and business analysis, customer servicing, and administration. Your information may be passed to other companies within the Leek United group for the purposes stated above. This information may be held during the life of the account and for administration reasons after the account has closed. Under data protection legislation you are entitled to receive a copy of personal information held about you, have inaccurate data corrected, restrict the purposes for which your personal data is used and in certain circumstances the right to your data being erased. Further information regarding how we manage your data can be found within our Privacy Notice which can be found at leekunited.co.uk/privacy/, or alternatively can be requested from any of our branches or by writing to the address above. If you would like to obtain information held about you, please write to the address above.