For direct business only, not available through mortgage intermediaries. You must have a Leek United Building Society savings account opened at the time your mortgage application is received by the Society.
¹Terms and Conditions apply, please see below.
²Please be aware that having a savings account with Leek United Building Society does not guarantee acceptance of a mortgage with the Society, as all lending criteria will have to be met.
If you are eligible for one of our mortgage products, complete your mortgage application with Leek United’s Mortgage Adviser and choose the charity that you would like the Society to make a donation to on your behalf. The four charities are as follows:
Donna Louise Trust, Staffordshire
East Cheshire Hospice, Cheshire
Severn Hospice, Shropshire
On completion of your mortgage, we will send your £200 cashback directly into your Leek United savings account or a cheque will be issued and a £50 charitable donation will be sent to your chosen charity.
Call us today: 0808 169 6680
Terms and Conditions apply:
1. You must be a named account holder on a Leek United Building Society savings account. If the mortgage is a joint application, at least one party must be named on one of our savings accounts.
2. You must have a Leek United Building Society savings account open by the time your mortgage application is received by the Society.
3. Only available to NEW mortgage customers and the customer must ask their Qualified Mortgage Adviser to apply the FeelGood Factor to their mortgage.
4. For direct business only, not available through mortgage intermediaries.
5. Not available for product transfers, additional borrowing or the porting of an existing Leek United Building Society mortgage.
6. The £200 cashback will be paid directly into your Leek United savings account. If the mortgage is in joint names and only one of the named mortgage account holders has a Leek United savings account, the £200 cashback will be paid into their Leek United savings account and it is the responsibility of the account holder to share the money with the other borrowers named on the mortgage.
7. Where the £200 cashback cannot be paid into a Leek United Savings account due to the type of savings account (e.g. a savings account with a deposit limit), a cheque will be sent to the first named account holder.
8. Please allow up to 30 days following completion of your mortgage for the cashback to be either paid into your Leek United Savings account or receipt of a cheque.
9. Only one cashback and charitable donation per mortgage completion.
10. The charitable donation will be paid to one of four charities, you will be able to confirm which charity you would like the payment made to at the time of your application. You can choose from; Donna Louise Trust, East Cheshire Hospice, Treetops Hospice Care or Severn Hospice.
11. All mortgages are subject to status and valuation enquiries proving satisfactory.
12. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer with the Society.
13. The Society reserves the right to withdraw this offer with little or no notice.
Contact our mortgage team