For direct business only, not available through mortgage intermediaries. You must have a Leek United Building Society savings account opened at the time your mortgage application is received by the Society.
*Please be aware that having a savings account with Leek United Building Society does not guarantee acceptance of a mortgage with the Society, as all lending criteria will have to be met.
If you are eligible for one of our mortgage products, complete your mortgage application with Leek United’s Mortgage Adviser and choose the charity that you would like the Society to make a donation to on your behalf. The four charities are as follows:
Donna Louise Trust, Staffordshire
East Cheshire Hospice, Cheshire
Severn Hospice, Shropshire
On completion of your mortgage, we will send your £200 cashback directly into your Leek United savings account or a cheque will be issued and a £50 charitable donation will be sent to your chosen charity.
Call us today: 0808 169 6680
^Terms and Conditions apply:
- For direct business only, not available through mortgage intermediaries;
- You must be a named account holder on a Leek United Building Society savings account. If the mortgage is a joint application, at least one party must be named on one of our savings accounts;
- The £200 cashback will be paid directly into the Leek United Savings account – if the mortgage is in joint names, and the savings account opened is in a sole name (i.e. only one of the named mortgage account holders has opened an account) – the money will still be paid into the sole named account, and it is the responsibility of the account holder to share the £200 cashback with the other borrowers named on the mortgage;
- Where the £200 cashback cannot be paid into a Leek United Savings account due to the type of account, a cheque will be sent;
- Please allow up to 30 days following completion of your mortgage for the cashback to be either paid into your Leek United Savings account or receipt of a cheque;
- You must have a Leek United Building Society savings account opened at the time your mortgage application is received by the Society;
- Only available to NEW mortgage customers;
- Only one cashback and charitable donation per mortgage completion;
- The charitable donation will be made to one of the following; Donna Louise Trust, East Cheshire Hospice, Treetops or Severn Hospice;
- Not available for product transfers, additional borrowing or the porting of an existing Leek United Building Society mortgage;
- All mortgages are subject to status and valuation enquiries proving satisfactory;
- This offer can not be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer with the Society;
- The Society reserves the right to withdraw this offer with little or no notice.
Contact our direct mortgage team
The £200 cashback will be paid on completion of your Leek United Building Society mortgage, directly into your Leek United savings account or a cheque will be issued.
The £50 charitable donation will be made to the charity you choose from the four available options.