Macclesfield Town vs Carlisle Mascot package giveaway
12th March 2020
- To be in with a chance of winning the mascot package for the Macclesfield Town v Carlisle game on Saturday 28 March 2020 just comment on our Mascot Facebook post, entrants must be over the age of 18 and enter on behalf of the child.
- Child attending must be between the ages of 5-12 years.
- Any comment found to be offensive will be removed and will not be entered into the prize draw.
- The winner will receive 2 x free accompanying adult tickets, the chance get to warm up on the pitch pre-game and visit the dressing room. The club photographer will be on hand to make sure they have all the pictures of this special day.
- The mascot must be accompanied by an adult over 18 years or over.
- There is no cash alternative for this prize.
- Transport to and from the stadium is not provided by Leek United Building Society and is at the expense of the winner and their guests.
- To find out who has won the promotion please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The winner will be drawn at random on 19 March 2020 and will be contacted the same day. If we are unable to contact you within 48 hours we will pick another winner.
- Leek United Building Society accepts no responsibility for any cost incurred by the winner, in connection with transport to and from the stadium.
- Winners will be asked to take part in free prize draw related publicity and may have their photo shared online or via event publications and promotion in conjunction with Leek United Building Society.
- Staff of Leek United Building Society (including agents), including their immediate family members cannot enter into this competition.
- By entering this free prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Leek United Building Society reserves the right to withdraw, change or substitute the offer. Your statutory rights are not affect.
The promotion is offered by Leek United Building Society, registered office 50 St. Edwards Street, Leek, Staffordshire ST13 5DL.
DATA PROTECTION LEGISLATION
The Data Controller is Leek United Building Society, whose principal office is 50 St. Edward Street, Leek, Staffordshire, ST13 5DL.
The information you are supplying will be held by the Society and used for market research purposes, developing goods and services, statistical and business analysis, customer servicing and administration. Your information may be passed to other companies within the Leek United group for the purposes stated above.
This information may be held during the life of the account and for administration reasons after the account has closed.
Under data protection legislation you are entitled to receive a copy of personal information held about you, have inaccurate data corrected, restrict the purposes for which your personal data is used and in certain circumstances the right to your data being erased. Further information regarding how we manage your data can be found within our Privacy Notice, which can be found at leekunited.co.uk/privacy/, or alternatively can be requested from any of our branches or by writing to the address below.
If you would like to obtain information held about you, please write to the address above.