LEEK SHOW VIP FAMILY EXPERIENCE
Terms and conditions
- To enter the prize draw just fill in your details on the entry form provided in one of our branches.
- Prize draw opens from 9am Friday 12th July until 5pm on 24th July.
- You must be a Leek United Building Society member to enter.
- The winner of the draw will receive a 2 adult, 2 children family ticket (children must be aged 5-15) for the show, family lunch voucher in the Pavilion, car parking pass and VIP reserved seats at the 1.30pm Stannage International Stunt Team until 2.15pm. Drinks are not provided as part of the package but are available to purchase from the bar.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old to enter.
- The winner will be drawn at random on 25th July and will be contacted the same day. If we are unable to contact you within an hour of our first call, we will pick another winner.
- The winner and their guests must be available to attend the show. If you are unable to attend, another winner will be picked out at random.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize being offered.
- Transport to and from the show is not provided by Leek United Building Society.
- Tickets will be available for collection from Leek United Building Society, 50 St Edwards Street, Leek, ST13 5DL from 26th July until 12pm on the 27th July.
- To find out who has won the promotion please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The winner may be asked to take part in any publicity as a result of winning this prize.
- Leek United Building Society staff, its’ agents and their immediate family are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
- Your contact details will be used in order to pick a winner, and the entry forms will not be retain.
- By entering this prize draw entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Leek United Building Society reserves the right to withdraw, change or substitute the offer. Your statutory rights are not affect. The promotion is offered by Leek United Building Society, registered office 50 St Edwards Street, Leek, Staffordshire ST13 5DL.
Leek United Building Society Head Office, 50 St Edward Street, Leek, ST13 5DL. A member of the Building Societies Association.
Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation.