Yes, providing they meet the eligibility criteria.
You will need to quote the exact mortgage balance contained within the retention letter sent to your client by Leek United. If you do not have this letter, and cannot quote the exact balance then you will need to request this information via our Customer Information Request form, which your client will need to sign.
Providing the product transfer form is received by the 18th of the month and
the Binding Mortgage Variation Acceptance form (signed by all parties to the
mortgage) is received by the 25th of the month, the transfer will take place on the
1st of the following month. Otherwise the mortgage will revert to the Leek United
Standard Variable Rate if your current mortgage scheme is due to expire at the
end of this current month.
Please note that where there is a change to term or repayment method, additional
supporting documentation will be required.
Your client will receive information about their product transfer options around 60
days before their current product end date. You will be able to apply for a product
transfer at any point after this time.
For standard product transfers, where there are no material changes to the term or repayment method, then no further documentation will be required.
For all other application types where there is a material change you will be required to provide the following:
- Affordability Calculation - once you have completed an affordability calculation, please note the reference number and send this by email to email@example.com, please also quote your clients mortgage account number.
- Employed Applications - P60 & last 3 Months wage slips.
- Self-employed - accountants certificate to be requested by the Society. For Self Certification/non-qualified accountants we require the last 2 years copies of HMRC tax calculations and tax year overviews.
- Retired Applications - last 3 months pension payslips or latest pension statement and last 3 months bank statements evidencing receipt of pension income.
- Income from rental properties - copy of AST (unencumbered properties only).
- Investment income - accountants certificate or last 2 years copies of HMRC tax calculation and tax overviews.
- Maintenance - copy of court order or 6 months bank statements.
- Interest Only - you will need to provide details of your clients repayment vehicle on the Product Transfer form.
We will write to you when we issue the mortgage offer to your client, including a
copy of the offer document, and also to confirm that the product transfer has