Big Dreams? Why not share them with us?
We are encouraging people to share their dreams with us – in the hope of winning a day they’ll remember for the rest of their lives.
We want to hear from anyone with exciting plans for the future…whether it’s a new car, an exotic holiday…or something even more ambitious!
Every dream we receive will be entered into a special ‘Dream Big’ prize draw* for the chance of planning an unforgettable ‘Red Letter Day**’ experience worth £200.
Simply drop in at any one of Leek United’s 12 branches in Cheshire, Derbyshire, Shropshire and Staffordshire to tell your story to staff – or share your dream on our Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/LeekUnitedBuildingSociety/ - by 30 March 2018.
* Terms and Conditions apply:
- To enter just tell us what your dream purchase would be either by filling in the ‘Dream Big in 2018’ entry form or via Facebook @LeekUnitedBuildingSociety on Facebook. The winner will receive a Red Letter Day experience** voucher to the value of £200.
- Entrants must be 18 or over on the closing date of 30 March 2018.
- Only one entry per person
- The competition starts on 5 February 2018 and will close at 5pm on 30 March 2018.
- From all entries received, one overall winner will be chosen by a Leek United Building Society judging panel. The winner will be notified either by email, telephone or Direct Messaging on social media.
- The winner may be required to participate in all publicity by Leek United Building Society arising from this competition.
- The prize is non-transferable
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash or other alternative prizes.
- No correspondence will be entered into and the judge’s decision is final.
- Leek United Building Society staff and family members and its agents are not eligible for this promotion.
- Any data collected from this initiative will not be used for any other marketing promotion nor passed to any other third party.
- By entering this promotion entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
** Set up in 1989, Red Letter Days pioneered the concept of giving unforgettable experiences as gifts