CHILDREN’S PRIVACY NOTICE
This privacy notice is to let you know how Leek United will look after your personal information.
This notice sets out how we will do this and the rights you have over your personal information.
The information we will collect will include:
- Full name and date of birth
- Contact information – where you live and how we can contact you
- Identification documents – to prove who you are and where you live
We will collect the information from:
- Information you provide to us when applying for our products or enquiring about our services
- When you contact us via the phone or in the branches
- If you take part in any of our competitions
We will not send you any marketing material. When you turn 16 you will be asked if you would like to receive information from us about additional products and services.
We will collect this information:
- To manage our relationship with you
- To provide guidance about our products and services
- To deliver our products and services
- To adhere to laws and regulations that apply to us
- To exercise our rights set out in your agreement/contract with us.
We will only disclose this information to:
- Financial Services Compensation Scheme
- Government and law enforcement agencies
- HM Revenue & Customs, regulators and other authorities
- Fraud prevention agencies
- Companies you ask us to share your information with.
We will only use the personal information we hold:
- In the normal course of our business to provide the products and services you have requested
- To identify you when you contact us
- Help detect and prevent financial crime
We will keep your information for the life of your relationship with us.
Once you stop being a Leek United customer, we will keep your information for 6 years to ensure we can maintain records we are required to keep and also respond to any queries you may have at a later date.
You can access your personal information by submitting a subject access request. You can do this by calling us or writing to us.
Below is a list of rights that all individuals have under data protection laws. They do not apply in all circumstances, however if you would like to find out more about these rights or you would like to exercise any of them, please contact us on 01538 384151:
- The right to be informed about the processing of your personal information;
- The right to have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate and to have incomplete personal information completed;
- The right to object to processing of your personal information;
- The right to restrict processing of your personal information;
- The right to have your personal information erased;
- The right to request access to your personal information and to obtain information about how we process it;
- The right to move, copy or transfer your personal information;
- Rights in relation to automated decision making which has a legal effect or otherwise significantly affects you.