Risk Manager – IS, IT & Operational Resilience
Leek United is a highly admired financial services provider, independent, strong and deeply committed to its mutual status.
If you are driven by providing a first class customer service and can make a positive impact, we would love to hear from you.
It is our mission to excel in meeting the financial needs of our members by providing high quality competitive products but, more importantly, by providing exceptional customer service.
The Risk Manager is responsible for overseeing all information and communication technology activities. Ensuring that the business is managing the ICT risk in accordance with the Society’s policies aligned with industry best practice and regulatory requirements as part of second line defence.
- Embedding and maintaining the Society’s Information and Technology Policy, ensuring that all employees and third parties accessing information and systems are adequately informed.
- Maintain a detailed understanding of all IS, IT and Operational Resilience risk related regulation in order to provide and support.
- Develop and execute a second line oversight plan for assessing the effectiveness of first line risk management of IS, IT and Operational Resilience.
- Assist in the development of the annual Risk and Compliance Monitoring Plan.
- Continually assess the Society’s awareness of IS, IT and Operational Resilience related risks and deliver training.
Required Skills & Experience
- Good understanding of IT risk and operational resilience principles.
- Experience in the development and maintenance of information security frameworks and standards.
- CISSP qualification or similar.
- Knowledge and experience of ISO 27001/2.
- Knowledge of information security and operational resilience regulatory requirements
What’s on offer
- Competitive salary rates
- 35 hour working week
- Contributory Stakeholder Pension Scheme
- Minimum of 23 days paid holiday per annum plus bank and public holidays
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Discount on insurance products
- Training and development opportunities
- Life assurance - 4 times your annual salary
- Friendly and comfortable working environment
- Bike to work Scheme - Salary sacrifice
- Technology Scheme – Salary sacrifice
- Head Office - Free on-site parking
- Complimentary refreshments
To apply for this position, please complete the application form and e-mail this with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to HR Department, Leek United Building Society, 50 St Edward Street, Leek, Staffs, ST13 5DL. (Tel: 01538 384151) (Strictly no recruitment agencies).
Closing Date- 14th February 2020
Interview Dates- TBC
If you have not heard from us by the end of February 2020 then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Job description Benefits Package Applicant Privacy Notice Supporting information form Equal Opportunities form