MORTGAGE PROCESSING ADMINISTRATOR
Leek United Building Society is a highly admired financial services provider, strong, independent and deeply committed to its mutual status. And we’re investing in becoming even stronger.
It’s our focus on providing exceptional service that makes us stand out – more than 95% of our customers are satisfied with their experience of the Society. And we’re a super place to work with a strong sense of fun and family – in a recent Best Companies survey, more than 8 out of 10 colleagues said they were proud to work for Leek United and would recommend us as a great place to work.
The Society is embarking on a significant and exciting programme of investment, providing a self-service digital capability for our savings customers, investment in our branch network and reviewing the efficiency of our mortgage processes, improving customer experience and processing times.
If you are passionate about customer service and looking for a new opportunity, we would love to hear from you.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Mortgage Processing Team. You will be providing a first-class service to our intermediaries, mortgage advisors and mortgage applicants when processing their new mortgage applications. The quality of this service builds a reputation for great customer service and loyalty for long term relationships with the Society.
We are looking for enthusiastic staff to join our team to help us deliver and improve our excellent standards of customer service in a compliant, timely, accurate, professional and friendly manner.
Flexibility around working hours and working Saturday mornings are required on occasions.
The role will involve inputting and processing mortgage applications, liaising with customers and mortgage intermediaries to ensure you have all the information you need to consider a mortgage application in full whilst ensuring applications and lending decisions remain compliant with regulation and the Society’s lending policy.
Required Skills & Experience
- Previous experience of working in a mortgage environment or processing mortgage applications would be desirable along with a CeMAP qualification
- Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workload
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) at all levels
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required to clearly explain and justify the reasoning behind a particular request for information
- Uses own judgement to solve day to day problems and takes ownership of complaints and issues and aims to resolve
- Resilient in changing and demanding circumstances
- Highly competitive salary and benefits
- 35 hour working week with significant flexibility for home working
- Contributory Stakeholder Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance - 4 times your annual salary
To apply for this position, please complete the Supporting Information form and e-mail this with your CV to email@example.com or post to HR Department, Leek United Building Society, 50 St Edward Street, Leek, Staffordshire ST13 5DL. (Tel: 01538 384151) (Strictly no recruitment agencies).
Closing Date – 14 May 2021
Interviews - TBC
Job description – Mortgage Processing Administrator
External Supporting Information form