MORTGAGE PROCESSING ADMINISTRATOR
Location: Hybrid working with 3 days in the Customer Service Centre (Leek, Staffordshire) and the remaining time from home.
Salary: £18,541 plus benefits
Employment type: Full time - 1 year contract.
Hours per week: 35 hours per week, worked between the hours of 8:00am and 6:00pm, Monday to Friday.
Leek United Building Society is an award winning, highly admired, local mutual building society that is owned and trusted by its members and we’re on a mission to become even stronger.
We’re a great place to work too with a strong sense of family – in a recent Best Companies survey, more than 9 out of 10 colleagues said that they were proud to work for Leek United, recommending us as a great place to work. And we want to make things even better.
We’re also a socially responsible employer with an unflinching focus on making a positive difference to the lives of our members, employees, and the local community.
You’ll be joining the business at a fantastic time of growth, with a transformational investment in our premises, people, and products along with other exciting projects like the launch of our digital platform which will benefit both our staff and members.
A core foundation of the Society’s strategy is to retain and grow our mortgage book and we’re now looking for a Mortgage Administrator who will provide a first-class service to our borrowers.
- As a Mortgage Processing Administrator you will support our members by servicing their mortgage accounts, building customer loyalty for long term relationships with the Society.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our team to help us deliver the highest standards of customer service in a compliant, timely, accurate, professional and friendly manner.
- Flexibility around working hours, and working Saturday mornings on occasions, is required.
- The role of Mortgage Administrator covers the lifecycle of a mortgage, from the release of completion funds to sending out title deeds following the repayment of a mortgage.
- Administer requests for changes to accounts
- Part and full repayment of the mortgage updates
- Production of redemption statements - penalties and charges
- Release of mortgage funds in a timely and accurate manner
Required Skills & Experience
- It’s essential that you have experience of working in a similar role within a mortgage environment in an administration type role.
- Good organisational skills and be able to prioritise your own workload.
- As an excellent communicator, you will have experience of working as part of a team and will be confident in supporting our customers over the telephone and via letter, taking ownership of queries through to completion.
- You will need the ability to adapt to any given situation and work well under pressure to ensure our members receive the highest level of service.
What benefits are on offer:
- Competitive salary rates
- 35 hour working week (full-time)
- Enhanced contributory Stakeholder Pension Scheme
- Minimum of 23 days paid holiday per annum plus bank and public holidays
- Enhanced parental schemes
- Sick Pay guaranteed for 6 months for major illnesses
- Life assurance of 4 times your annual salary
- Employee assistance programme
- Staff discount on insurance products
- Continuous development opportunities
If the above sounds like something you’d thrive at, we’d love to hear from you.
So, what are you waiting for…?
Apply now for this position by emailing your CV to email@example.com.
To view the full job description for this vacancy, please click on the relevant link.
Job Description – Mortgage Processing Administrator
External Supporting Information Form