Stoke City Football Club Junior "Save and Support" Affinity Account
|Summary Box - Key Product Information for our Stoke City Football Club Junior "Save and Support" Affinity Account|
|Account Name||Stoke City Football Club Junior "Save and Support" Affinity Account
|Interest rates (AERs)||Gross||Net||AER|
|Annual income option|
|Tax Status||Interest is paid net of income tax at the appropriate rate.|
|Conditions for bonus payments||No bonus payment is payable.|
|Withdrawal arrangements||There are no restrictions on withdrawals, subject to standard branch and agency withdrawal limits.|
|Access||Via branch or post.|
These rates apply from 3 July 2014.
Gross % rate is the contractual rate of interest payable before the deduction of income tax at the rate specified by law.
The 'net rate' is the rate of interest which would be payable after allowing for the deduction of income tax at the specified rate.
AER % rate stands for the Annual Equivalent Rate and illustrates what the interest rate would be if interest was paid and compounded once each year.
- For every £100 saved in the Stoke City Football Club Junior 'Save & Support' Affinity Account, we will make an annual payment to Stoke City, provided you keep £100 in the account continuously for a year. The amount will be calculated on 31 December each year and paid to Stoke City Football Club in March.
- When you turn 18 we will contact you and inform you of the options available.
- Instant access with no loss of interest.
- Save from £1 up to £250,000 (please make cheques payable to yourself not Leek United Building Society).
- Interest is calculated on a daily basis and is credited on the 1st January each year
- Interest rates can vary.
Terms and conditions relating specifically to this account must be read in conjunction with our Statement of Practice Investors leaflet, which details generic terms and conditions relating to all of our savings accounts.
Download an application form PDF - please complete both sides of the form and return by post to your local Branch or Head office.
Please make cheques payable to yourself not Leek United
Details of the Financial Services Compensation Scheme can be found in the 'Other Information' section on the left of this page.
PDF documents will open in a new window. Most computers will open PDFs automatically, but you may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download the reader here.